The CCVC Autumn 2017 Photo Contest winners have been selected!
We had a great selection of beautiful photos to choose from. If you didn't win a prize try again in our next photo contest. Thanks for helping us get the word out about the unique beauty of Carbon County, Wyoming and for your participation!
1) Our 1st place photo contest winner is Kyle Cook for his photo of Kennaday Peak in the Medicine Bow National Forest (41°27'15" N 106°31'10" W).
2) Our 2nd place $50 winner is Taylor Miller with "Traffic Jam" taken on Hwy 230 towards Riverside, Wyoming.
3) Our $25 honorable mention winner is Crystal Rodriguez for her photo of Lake Marie.
Kyle Cook, 1st Place Winner
Taylor Miller, 2nd Place Winner
Crystal Rodriguez, Honorable Mention
Thanks to everyone who participated in the Autumn 2017 Photo Contest. We had a great selection of beautiful photos to choose from. The top prize was 2 Broncos Tickets & $150 and we are also awarding a $50 cash prize for second place and a $25 cash prize for honorable mention.
If you didn't win a prize try again in the upcoming photo in Spring/Summer 2018.
Thanks for helping us share the beauty & uniqueness of Carbon County, Wyoming through your photography!
To see all the entries online visit:
- CCVC Photo Contest Entries on Facebook
- CCVC Photo Contest Entries on Flickr