A full service restaurant offering a contemporary menu. They also cater for parties, weddings and other get-togethers. Dine by the river on the deck.
Corporate meetings, birthday parties, personal chef, or even backyard get-togethers. Whatever your needs, we can make it an event to remember.
J.W. Hugus once owned over twelve mercantiles in Southern Wyoming and Northern Colorado. At least seven of these stores included banks, and telephone switchboards were installed in the stores for communication between them. These mercantiles made up one of the west's first chains of general stores. The general store was a core business of the early western community that provided banking, postal service, groceries, hardware, catalog service and agricultural products all under one roof. Some of the Hugus stores even had areas partitioned off for use as saloons. The Hugus Company Mercantile in Saratoga was established in 1896, and the building is one of the oldest remaining historic buildings in the community. The brevity of it's lifespan emphasizes the rapid growth and change of this part of the Old West.
© Carbon County Visitors Council • All Rights Reserved.