Discover the Beauty and Challenges of Rochelle Ranch Golf Course
Rochelle Ranch Golf Course is a public, city-owned 18-hole championship golf course designed by Ken Kavanaugh. Here are some details about the course:
- The links-style design offers enjoyment and challenges for players of all abilities.
- It features an all-grass tee driving range and a practice green with over 19,000 square feet of surface.
- The course boasts bent grass greens and is currently the longest golf course in the state of Wyoming, featured as the #2 course to play in Wyoming by Golf Week Magazine in 2021.
- The course was a gift from Curt and Marian Rochelle, local sheep ranchers who paid for its construction.
- At an altitude of 6800 feet, the course offers good elevation changes and magnificent views. Only two holes run parallel, and there is essentially no rough, only grass fairway bordered by sand, sagebrush, and scrub bushes.
- It can play to a massive 7925 yards to 5706 yards.
- The management team, grounds crew, and Pro Shop crew strive to preserve the original design and improve and maintain quality playing conditions.
- The restaurant at Rochelle Ranch Golf Course is independently contracted and is currently closed.